Sunday, August 4, 2024

Esperándote - Original + some stuff i've been consuming


 Heyo

Well, I was sick as hell and couldn't really get out the house for a while, first a fever and then some other digestive stuff you don't really want to read about.

But once again I didn't come empty handed, here's a song I wrote:



This is my first time putting Harmonica into a song. I really enjoy the sound of it and I'm gonna try to keep improving on it.

Other than that life is going okay. I'm looking for jobs and I just applied to a billion different ones. Hopefully something pops up soon, and I'm still writing for that book competition.

Next week I'm taking some people on a hike in Salzburg (if the weather is fine lmao), so I'll upload some hiking stuff again.

I also finished reading this novel by Gabriel García Márquez:


lmao my feet
It was pretty good, the ending was really sweet but I had to make peace with the kinda stuff that was considered normal back then. I really like the way this guy describes the feelings of his characters and the way in which he narrates the story is very non-linear. He will be talking about an event taking place and tying it to something that will happen way later in the book, or something that happened at the very beginning. It's a wild ride. 

I'd give it a 7/10, closer to an 8 than a 6. I'm not sure what I'm reading next but probably Douglas Adams. (or maybe finally MOMO, which has been by my bedstand for hella long)

I've also been listening to a lot more jazz lately, Chavo helped me make a huge playlist that I've been getting lost in. Some of the songs in there are so different from anything in the world. I love it:


Allright, that's it for now, Catch you on the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment