Monday, July 15, 2024

Viento - Cover en guitarra acústica + schneeberg.


Hey

I don't really have a lot to share for this week. 

I'm working on my french course, it's real intensive and it's over in about ten days, so I really have to put in the hours, and I'm also working on writing a tiny book for a competition, and also I have a lot to study for in the coming months, uni begins again in September, so I'm really busy; but I made time for this cover of viento by Caifanes, check it out:




Other than that, me and my roomies went to Schneeberg (2078m, tallest in Niederösterreich, It's my second time there), here's a few pictures:




Sadly, the summit was super misty, so we didn't really get any crazy views, but it was still a super nice hike.



So yeah, that's about it, catch you on the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment