This past two weekends have been hella fun.
Here's how the first one went:
We went to the "weichtalhaus" which is probably the coolest closest place to Vienna where there's a bunch of outdoor sports to do. It's the at the foot of both the Rax and Schneeberg, which are mountains you can climb in a day. the Schneeberg is the highest mountain in Niederösterreich and the Rax is nice cuz you can climb a part of it with a Via ferrata set, which I still gotta do.
The weichtalhaus itself is a hut, and around it there's also some fun Via ferrata routes and bolted climbing lines, which is what we went to do last weekend, (Me, Kathi, and a bunch of people Kathi knew)
Here's some fun pictures:
 |
| The mountain range on the way |
 |
| Me and Kathi on the Via ferrata |
.jpeg) |
| Kathi made a friend |
 |
| Da group chilling. I am consuming a cliff bar |
 |
| We got to sign a logbook heheh |
.jpeg) |
Back to the station eating some nice fucking couscous
|
All around the trip was real nice. I think I gotta get my own rope because I wanna try some of the harder routes next time i give this place a visit.
Allright see ya on the next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment