Tuesday, April 15, 2025

Very quick update and another song

Allright, not that I expect a lot of people to actually read this blog but sorry I haven't posted in a while.

I've got a lot of stuff to study for these days but also time keeps speeding up for me, and I forget how much fun it actually is to write this... anyways

As far as the last blog post goes, the book didn't receive any attention and didn't make it into any list; which is fair, it had some mistakes and it's the first I've ever written. To be honest it's surprising enough for me that two people actually bought it, so I'd call it a success. I'm writing something new now, but I don't expect it to be done anytime soon. At some point I'll talk about it here though, and I would love to publish it.

Spring has sprung and the weather is getting better. I will be finishing the three mountains I left unhiked in Stubai and then I'll probably move onto Gastein. I think I'm starting a hiking/climbing group; I might go around university and put some posters up, I already did the design, we'll see how it goes.

I'm also watching a lot of movies lately, it's fun. 

Anyways here's a song I wrote:







That's it for now, I would say even though I'm a lil stressed, and to be honest sometimes a little lost, I'm enjoying the ride. I'll catch you on the next one!

P.S check out this cumbia mix I found on youtube, it gets reaally good at around 49 minutes, I've been listening to it while I do my cleaning tasks lmao.








No comments:

Post a Comment